I am a single mother of 1 very precious little girl, a full time employee to one very stressful company, a girlfriend/companion to one headache of a man, a daughter to one very demanding mother and a confidant to one special mommy woman; not to mention a new found blogger... yayyy!!!!
Anycakes, I've decided it was time to sit my chunky butt down and start posting things that us "Plus Size" women hate and love but are sometimes not comfortable with saying. Topics will range from recipes to money management, from fashion to fitness and everything in between. I'm unpredictable and you'll never know where I'll land next!!!!
::dun dun dun::
Let the fun begin..... <3
Anycakes, I've decided it was time to sit my chunky butt down and start posting things that us "Plus Size" women hate and love but are sometimes not comfortable with saying. Topics will range from recipes to money management, from fashion to fitness and everything in between. I'm unpredictable and you'll never know where I'll land next!!!!
::dun dun dun::
Let the fun begin..... <3

No comments:
Post a Comment